Current JOB Opportunities
Do you have a commitment to improve the lives of children and families? Please consider joining our mission. Interested applicants may forward cover letters, resumes, questions and requests for further information email@example.com or call 712-255-4321. All regular full time employees qualify for our excellent Benefits Package.
Part-Time Youth Counselor
Part-Time youth counselor positions to provide direct care for children ages 0-17 in our Emergency Youth Shelter Program, giving short-term, goal-oriented care for infants, children and adolescents.
Available shifts include 3:00 pm – 11:00 pm and Overnight 11:00 pm – 9:00 am (Four, ten-hour shifts). Part-time positions require a minimum of two shifts per pay period and one weekend per month.
Job duties include;
- Providing a safe environment for children through strong communications, observation and awareness skills.
- Providing direct care for residents.
- Implementing daily routines, life skills, and expectations of shelter programming.
- Transport residents to school and other appointments/activities as needed.
- High school diploma/GED required.
Great experience for a Social Work, Criminal Justice, Psychology, Sociology major!
Please submit Resume and references to;
PO Box 295 Sioux City, IA 51102 – 0295
Fax: 712-252-4743 Attn: Kim